Thatch Meadow Barn, Brassington, Matlock
Price: Auction Guide Price £200,000
• Delightful detached barn conversion
• Stunning rural location
• Accompanying land extending to 2.77 acres in all
• Much original charm retained within the property
• Ample off road parking
• Gated access to the two grass paddocks with the barn overlooking these
• FOR SALE BY AUCTION UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
• GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£250,000 Auction held at the Agricultural Business Centre, Bakewell
• On Monday 25th March at 3pm
• Viewings strictly by appointment through the Ashbourne Office Tel 01335 342201
Stanage House Farm, Sir William Hill Road, Bretton, Hope ValleyPrice: Guide Price £550,000 to £575,000
• Rare opportunity to acquire an upland farm
• Detached derelict stone built farmhouse
• Range of traditional barns
• Set in approx. 212 acres in total
• Grassland and moorland
• Far reaching views
• Lot 1 Guide Price: £550,000 to £575,000
• Lot 2 Guide Price: £160,000 to £180,000
• A derelict stone-built farmhouse is located within the heart of the land. It is constructed from uncoursed stone with dressed stone quoins and window detailing, under a pitched roof with stone slates, formally comprising three bedrooms, two reception rooms and kitchen.
• Traditional Buildings
• There is a range of traditional buildings located within a courtyard of the farmhouse that are currently used for livestock housing and storage that adjoins a small sheep handling yard with conventional sheep dip.
• Stone Barn 60ft x 19ft
• A double height stone barn with a stone slat and corrugated sheeted roof, currently separated internally into various loose boxes and stores. The building may offer scope for alternative uses, subject to the relevant consents.
• Lean-to 28ft x 11ft
• Attached to the above stone barn, a stone built lean-to with a slate roof and a vehicle entrance to one side. To the rear of the building, there is a former pigsty.
• Stable block: 35’2 ft x 13’1 ft
• A timber built stable block, positioned within the courtyard, comprising three loose boxes/stables and a track room.
• Mono Pitched Barn 26ft x 21ft
• A stone built mono pitched barn with a sheeting roof, situated just off the access drive.
• Entrance Drive
• A stone track leading from a unnamed lane off Sir William Hill Road, firstly passing a parcel of grazed woodland and then leading through the land past the mono pitched barn and into the farmstead.
• The total holding measures approximately 211.5 acres (85.59 ha) and surrounds the farmstead. All of the agricultural land is down to grass with a mixture of mowing, grazing and moorland. Field boundaries are drystone walls augmented by stock fencing. The ground ranges from 360m - 400m above sea level and affords far reaching views of the surrounding area. The land is classified as Grade 4 and 5 under the MAFF Agricultural Land Classification, and is classified as being within a Severely Disadvantaged Area (SDA) and Moorland.
• Lot 1
• With the derelict farmhouse, traditional buildings and approximately 67 acres (27.11 ha) including a parcel of woodland, shown edged in red on the property plan. This land is predominantly all suitable for grazing and some for mowing.
• Lot 2
• Moorland extending to approximately 145 acres (58.68 ha) situated in one block shown edged in blue on the property plan. The buyer of lot 1 will have first chance to purchase Lot 2 at a fixed price of £175,000. If the buyer does not wish to purchase Lot 2, it will then be offered in the auction the normal way.
• The land and the main traditional building benefit from mains water. The former farmhouse was not connected to main electricity, however there is a three phase over head power line passing over the land within a short distance from the house.
• Strictly by appointment only through the sole agents, Bagshaws LLP, Bakewell Office on 01629 812777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot 3, Land at Bucksleather, Brassington, Matlock
Price: Lot 3: Auction Guide Price: £20,000 to £40,000
Approximately 105.10 acres of land, to be offered in 3 lots.
Lot 3: Semi detached stone barn with approx. 0.30 acres
For sale by Public Auction on Monday 25th March at 3.00pm
The land lies approximately 0.80 miles North of Brassington, approximately 4.10 miles West of Wirksworth and approximately 4.30 miles East of Parwich.
Contact: 01629 812777
Land and Buildings, off Stanedge Road, BakewellPrice: Guide Price Lot 1: £75,000 to £95,000
• A rare opportunity to purchase a parcel of grassland and buildings
• Extending to 13.60 acres
• Available in two lots
• Lot 1: 5.90 acres and buildings
• Lot 1 Guide Price: £75,000 to £95,000
• Lot 2: 7.70 acres
• Lot 2 Guide Price: £80,000 to £100,000
• 01629 812777
Newstead Farm, Quarry Street, Liverpool L25 6DYA rare opportunity to acquire a Freehold character Grade II listed Sandstone farm house sat on a rectangular shaped plot of approximately 0.66 acres.
The property comprises a 6 bedroomed two storey former farm building fronting onto Quarry Street and constructed around a central courtyard.
There is potential to upgrade and convert the barn areas to form additional habitable living accommodation, either as part of an enlarged single dwelling or as one or more new dwellings, subject to any relevant consents.
In additional there is also potential for the construction of a new additional dwelling in the western part of the site, using the existing access driveway from Quarry Street which would be shared with the existing builldings.
Contact: 0151 207 6315
Gospel Hall, Bedford Row, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 3DRContact: 01273 326171
Main Meeting Hall: 12.85m X 6.72m Hall: 8.12m X 4.58m Kitchen: 4.5m X 2.03m WC facilities Total area approximately 1430 Sq ft (133 sq m) Parking for 2 cars at the front of the building. The owner has had architectural drawings and reports prepared for the property to be re-built as 10 x 2 bedroom flats.
Price guide: £250,000-£275,000
38 Farm Lane, Great Bedwyn, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3LU
2/3 Bedroom thatched cottage for modernisation in the heart of this attractive village. Character features throughout. Enclosed garden and space to create parking (subject to planning).
Guide Price: £250,000+ Plus Fees
Contact: 01249 765200
The Lagoon rear of Ingoldmells Court, Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9XN
Level parcel of amenity land which includes a feature lake. Backing onto farmland. Potential for building plot or a fishing lake (subject to planning). In total about 0.51 acre.
Guide Price: £10,000+ Plus Fees
Contact: 01249 765200
|For Sale By Auction | 12.00, 26 March 2019 |
2 Eighteenth Century House, Oakley Park, Frilford Heath, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6QWGuide | £550,000+ (plus fees)
Call the team on 020 7625 9007
A Well Presented Four/ Five Bedroom Apartment within an Eighteenth Century Converted Georgian Manor House.
The property comprises a lower ground, ground and first floor four/five bedroom triplex apartment situated within a converted Georgian manor house. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from many of the original features including large south-facing sash windows and marble fireplaces.
Share of Freehold. Approximate Annual Service Charge £2,350. Please see the Legal Pack for the major bill of works.
|For Sale By Auction | 19:00, 26 March 2019 |
R/O 20 Coke Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12 3HPGuide | £23,000 - £25,000 (plus fees)
Call the team on 01702 33 33 99 for more information
A VACANT DETACHED BUILDING requiring complete refurbishment with potential for a variety of uses subject to obtaining all necessary consents.
The property comprises a timber built two storey building in need of complete refurbishment. Access to the property can be gained from Coke Street, Maria Street and Albemarle Street.